Thursday, September 5, 2013


AUGUST ....Motion Blur

This summer was an amazing one. The focus of my Clickin' Mom's group was Motion Blur. I have yet to master this one and after trying and trying this month and advice from this group of amazing women.....I believe my issue was where I was focussing. Although I have a lot more practicing to do and have far from perfected this, I did get a chance to take some more pics when we went to the Detroit Tigers game. Verlander was pitching and here is what I got....




 
Please follow the link to another of the amazingly talented ladies in my group. Here is Deb's photos focussed on Motion Blur....http://deboracadabra.tumblr.com/post/60330851440/august-blog-circle-motion-blur

2 comments:

  1. what a great way to capture motion blur! love the movement...it just looks fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are so cool! It's like they dissect the range of motion in his pitching. You must have had great seats - or an amazing lens.

    ReplyDelete