Saturday, May 4, 2013

April's Creativity Challenge

I am FINALLY entering back into the real world. It has been crazy going back to work from Maternity leave in the middle of the school year. I never had to do that with the boys, as it just worked to start back to work in September. I am finally feeling like I am starting to be able to juggle everything again.

April's focus was "Shooting Through Glass". Since we had a nest outside the school window and are patiently waiting for the eggs to hatch.....here is what I came up with.

4 Blue Eggs
 


Momma Robin


 
 
Please enjoy the work of the other talented ladies in my CM group. Click on the link to enjoy JoAnna's work this past month  http://www.joannareynoldsphotography.com/full-circle-april-2013-monterey-lifestyle-photographer/

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I hope we get to see the baby birds when they hatch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you can look out the window and see that!...could not have been more perfect for this months challenge! I love that blue color of the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great view! love the blue eggs! hoping you get to catch those babies, too! welcome back to the "real world"!

    ReplyDelete